Saturday, November 22, 2008

Winsor Dim Sum Cafe


I went out to have dimsum last Thursday. I was craving it really bad and decided to introduce my sisters to it while I was there. I ordered so many things I cannot really remember everything we ordered and we were so ravenous I did not remember to take any pictures until we were almost done eating. I managed to get a pic of a shumai, a shrimp dumpling, a shrimp roll, spring rolls, and some chicken feet. Chicken feet are definitely a new discovery for me. I got past the horrifying talonlike look and realized how delicious they really are. Me and my 7 year old sister were about to come to blows for the last one. What can I say...she is a foodie in the making. I cannot wait to go back. Winsor is my go to dimsum place. I have loved 99% of everything I have ever ordered here.

I give this meal a big fat:

A+

No comments: