Saturday, November 22, 2008

Neapoli in Maplewood Square makes the best salad EVER!!



I love Neapoli. I love them for so many reasons. They have an extensive menu, they will deliver my fat ass a smoothie, and they have the best salads on the planet. I ordered from here the other night. I was feeling like a cold dinner so I ordered the hearts of palm salad and the hummus with pita bread. Their hummus is luscious and garlicky. No kissing after that...lol. The salad had hearts of palm, avocado, corn, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, olives, and fresh sliced mozzarella over mesclun mix. I added chicken for an additional cost. I got creamy Caesar dressing to add to this masterpiece. I loved it from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. The only thing I did not like was the radicchio in my salad. I have an aversion to horrible tastig salad veggies...lol. Other than that the salad was pure perfection.

I give this meal a big fat:

A+

No comments: