Friday, December 12, 2008

Cafe Belo Rodizio in Everett


I have been to a few different locations of Cafe Belo restaurants. They just opened one in the space that housed the short lived Pantanal. I was going by on the bus the other day and I saw a sign offering all you can eat rodizio for $8.99. I am a fan of Brazilian food so I could not wait to try it. I went the other day with a friend for lunch. There were around 10 cold dishes, 10 hot dishes, roasted vegetables, fried plantain and yucca, and about 8 different meats to choose from including garlic beef, roast pork, sirloin, and chicken hearts. I had chicken salad, baked cod with eggs, olives and other veggies, fried yucca, chicken hearts, and roasted pork. I tried a few other things but these were the highlights. Everything I had was great. I washed it all down with a cold glass of cashew fruit juice. Some of the hot dishes were a little cold but other than that I was more than satisfied.

I rate this meal a big fat:

B-

No comments: