Friday, December 12, 2008

Bao Bao Reloaded




After all the food at Xinh Xinh we still managed to find room for dessert. We headed to Bao Bao Bakery over on Harrison Ave. I loved the desserts we had there before so we ordered those two (white chocolate cake and blueberry cheesecake) as well as two others (strawberry cake and kiwi cake). The kiwi cake was just alright. I am not sure if I feel kiwi should be used on cake. I think of kiwi as more of a fruit used for tarts. The strawberry cake was fluffy and delicious. The blueberry cheesecake was as delicious as before. My only complaint was that the white chocolate cake tasted stale. The cake was sort of crusty on the edges and not nearly as fluffy as the time we had it previously. All in all we had quite a sweet time there.

I rate this meal a big fat:
B

No comments: